Thank you for visiting!!! Curiosity is full of love and gratefulness this week! Say hi to my little brother everyone!!
Some of the recipes you see here are actually my little brother (once upon a time culinary student)’s, and a lot of the times he is the one helping Curiosity try and test recipes.
He’s been my sous chef, lighting master, even director since the very beginning, and the best brother ever!! I wouldn’t have made it a full year without him, and the awesome crew (that comes in and out a lot)~!!
I hope you enjoy!!
11 g yeast
188 g warm water
313 g flour
7 g salt
32 g sugar
30 g butter (softened)
1) Dissolve yeast in warm water (about 10 minutes)
2) Combine yeast, salt and half of flour.
3) Gradually incorporate rest of flour, sugar and softened butter
4) Once everything is combined
5) On a clean counter top, lightly flour the surface and begin needing your dough.
6) Let dough rise in a lightly oiled bowl until doubled in size (you may want to preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit because the dough will rise faster on a warm surface)
7) Once dough has risen, preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit, as we separate our dough into equal pieces.
8) Roll the dough into balls (make sure the side where the dough comes together is on the bottom), lay them out on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 mins.