Wow did you know it’s been a year since Curiosity’s first recipe? What once started out as a school project has turned into a large part of my life!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!
Be sure to look out for a special anniversary video at the end of this month!!!
1 cup bread flour (you can use white flour, but be sure to sift it first)
1⁄4 tsp salt
12 g butter (softened)
mixing bowl (if you do not have proper mixing bowls, use a pot so that nothing flies through your kitchen)
1) Combine egg and milk.
2) Add the flour and salt, mix until combined.
3) Pour in butter, mix until combined.
4) Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit.
5) Generously grease your muffin/cupcake tin. Place tin into oven to heat up,
6) Remove tin from oven and ladle batter into the tin.
7) Bake at 475° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, lower to 350° Fahrenheit and for 20 minutes or until there is no more bubbling left.