So, have you ever wondered what you should serve at as an appetizer or maybe as a simple dessert to guests? Well look no further ladies and gentlemen!
Today, I’m introducing the phyllo cup. It is easy to make and makes your life easy as well.
You should be able to find phyllo dough at your local supermarket in the freezers.
4 pieces of phyllo
40 gram melted butter
1-2 Cupcake tins
1) Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2) Lay out 4 pieces of phyllo dough. (make sure to cover it with a damp cloth to avoid drying out the dough).
3) Lay 1 piece on your clean working surface and coat it with butter.
4) Sprinkle sugar on the layer.
5) Repeat steps until all the layers are gone. (I don’t sprinkle sugar on the third layer to prevent it from being too sweet, but it is up to you to decide how sweet you want these to be).
6) Cut them into equal pieces.
7) Gently press them into the oiled cupcake tins.
8) Place them into the lower middle rack in the oven. Bake for 8 minutes.
9> Remove to cool
*Afterwards, you can place whatever filling you want in the cups. For it to be savoury, switch the sugar out for salt.