Yes, Curiosity is late yet again, but it is not yet midnight where I live so I’m still making it for Wednesday!
I made Oatmeal cookies recently and (surprisingly) they came out pretty good. Granted, it took me a while before the recipe came out correctly, and there is ALWAYS playing around with it till I’m happy, so all in all I think I did a pretty good job.
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter (softened)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp nutmeg
3 cups quick cooking oats
mixing bowl (if you do not have proper mixing bowls, use a pot so that nothing flies through your kitchen)
1) Cream together butter, brown sugar, and whites sugar.
2) Stir in eggs and vanilla.
3) add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Combine.
4) Mix in oats.
5) Refrigerate for an hour
6) Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
7) Roll the dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.
8) Bake for 10 mins.