I’m late this week,incredibly sorry!
This is (as we can see) a recipe for cream puffs. It’s actually a recipe my brother gave me.
This is a recipe strictly for the puff and not the filling. I used whipped cream with a dash of vanilla as the filling, but cream puffs are generally filled with pastry cream. Of course,you can fill the puffs with sweet and savory fillings,it depends on a) what you’re in the mood for b) what you need to serve.
100 grams flour
50 ml water
50 ml milk
50 grams butter
3 grams salt/sugar
1 small pot
1) Heat water, milk and butter to a boil slowly.
2) Add salt/sugar
3) Take the pot off heat add flour and stir quickly until a ball forms.
4) Put the pot back on low-medium heat and cook the flour, stir constantly. (There will be an oily sheen on the ball of dough when the flour is cooked)
5) Let the mixture cool and add eggs, one at a time. Mix vigorously.
6) Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
7) Scoop into pipping bag and pipe out little balls.
8) Bake for 10 minutes, reduce the heat to 350° Fahrenheit and crack open the oven door. Bake until brown.