Cappuccino Cupcakes This recipe was given to me by a friend, the original recipe was her mother’s. I took the recipe and scaled down some of the ingredients and played with it till I was happy. I love the smell of cappuccino, sadly I happen to be allergic to coffee so I cant taste it. That means that, yes, I am missing out on a “wonderful” aspect of life. Oh well, I will just have to make do with my tea.
1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
3⁄4 cup sugar
6 ounces of flour
4 ounces of cappuccino powder
11⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
1 mixing bowl (if you do not have proper mixing bowls, use a pot so that nothing flies through your kitchen)
At least 12 cupcake liners
1) Preheat oven at 350° Fahrenheit.
2) Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and cappuccino powder.
3) Mix in egg and butter.
4) Beat on medium until everything is incorporated
5) Spoon into cupcake liners
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes (test by sticking a toothpick or a wooden dowel into the cake. If it comes out with crumbs sticking to it, it is ready)
7) Remove to cool